If your dropshipping business targets the US market, choosing a dropshipping supplier with a proven track record of fulfilling US orders fast can make all the difference for your business. It can ensure your customers get their products fast, eliminating the most common dropshipping business complaint: long or slow shipping times.
This blog post focuses on 10 free dropshipping suppliers to the US, highlighting their core features, pros, and cons to give you a firmer idea of what each supplier offers.
Tips That’ll Help You Choose the Right Dropshipping Supplier In the US
Considering that the US market space is stricter than other countries, it’s essential to keep the following key considerations in mind as you choose a dropshipping supplier to the US:
- Trustworthy: An ideal supplier should be trustworthy and reliable. You don’t want to work with a dropshipping supplier who promises to deliver orders in 5-7 days, but takes longer, say 30 days.
- Fair prices: Your retail prices depend on your total cost. When you work with a dropshipping supplier who offers you fair prices, you can set reasonable prices that offer your customers a bargain while still turning a profit for your business.
- Customer service: Fast responses from your supplier when issues arise helps keep your customers informed and happy.
- Safe payment method: It’s in your best interest to work only with suppliers that have verified, encrypted, and secure payment systems and processors.
- Variety of products: A good supplier should offer a wide range of products; it helps you offer multiple products —or create multiple niches stores— which helps you maximize profits.
- Short order processing time: You can reduce shipping times by working with a supplier that processes orders within a day.
- Shipping destination: Ensure that the supplier you pick ships products to the US, considering that some are only limited to China.
- Product control: Before picking a supplier, ensure the quality of their products is up to standard.
Free Dropshipping US Suppliers
Let’s now look at 10 free dropshipping suppliers for the US market:
CJDropshipping offers more than 7o00 amazing products in their US warehouse and several payment methods, including PayPal, Wire transfer, Credit and debit cards, and Payoneer. The platform is free to use without any monthly fees.
You only incur warehouse service fees together with custom branding costs. Shipping costs to the US depend on the shipping method used.
- No Minimum Order Quantity
- Source products directly from manufacturers, which translates to fair prices for you
- Fast order processing and shipping systems —a short processing time of about 1-3 days for products in their US warehouses
- They offer full refunds on damaged or defective products
- They offer custom packaging for your brand
- Quick and efficient customer support
- They offer product videos you can use for your advertising needs
- Also offers print-on-demand services
- No refunds if the order tracking number indicates a successful product delivery
- The stock can sometimes be limited
- The product range is limited compared to other suppliers
Modalyst is a dropshipping platform that connects suppliers and business owners, making it easier for product sourcing.
They offer premium and name-brand products while still ensuring fast deliveries across the globe.
Modalyst supports API integration with popular dropshipping and eCommerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce.
The platform offers different payment plans that allow you to access different features. For a store with fewer than 25 products, Modalyst is free.
- Allows you to adjust multiple product prices
- It has a profit calculator that helps determine your profits on products in real-time
- They ship products under your brand without revealing your supplier.
- It has an easy inventory management system with real-time updates
- No membership fee for dropshipping startups with less than 25 products
- Automatically sends you the order shipping and tracking details
- Transparent return policies with suppliers
- Allows you to ship products across the globe
- Because this supplier is super dropshipping-friendly — it’s even in the name— you only need to invest in products after your customers place orders
- The ordering system is not entirely automatic
- Some advanced features are only available to paying members
- No product or packaging customization.
CroV is a one-stop center that mostly stocks wholesale products in its Los Angeles, CA, warehouse.
This free dropshipping supplier in the US has a wide variety of products —over 36,000 in about 20 niches. This supplier platform also supports integration with Shopify, Amazon FBA, and WooCommerce, to mention a few.
CroV offers different membership plans, each costing a bit more than the previous one and offering better features. They also allow payments via bank transfers, CroV Prepay, and credit cards.
- CroV offers a sourcing feature that allows you to connect with a supplier that’s “just right” for your business
- Allows integration with different eCommerce store providers
- Offers a 15-days return and refund policy on products
- Allows you to track the shipment
- You can access about 500 unique products without signing up for a membership
- Allows you to get a 3% discount when using the CroV payment method
- They have an efficient support system for customers
- Allows wholesale bulk buys
- CroV is relatively new, which means dealing with them can be a hit-and-miss affair
- Limited payment methods no PayPal payments.
FragranceNet is a dropshipping supplier in the beauty and health niche. They work with well-known brands like Versace, Gucci, Armani, Givenchy, and Ralph Lauren.
The supplier has no subscription fee; all you pay is the shipping cost, starting at $6.95-$8.95 for orders under $59.00. They also offer a 1-day shipping Programme that starts at $15.95.
- Offers a wide variety of beauty products
- Fast shipping process
- Notifies you via email if products are out of stock.
- They allow you to shop wholesale.
- Accepts payments with credit cards like MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover
- Accepts return on products
- Offers an affiliate Programme
- Order tracking.
- They do not have an app
- Submitted orders cannot be canceled or modified
- The system does not notify business owners of product price changes.
Alidropship allows you to source products from AliExpress, then add them to your store using the API integration feature. Alidropship has a WordPress plugin and works with Shopify and WooCommerce.
The license for an Alidropship website is $89.
- A single-click feature that changes the website into alternative dropshipping options
- Full automation that allows importing and adding products to your store
- Allows currency conversions after products importation
- Helps in marketing by creating email lists
- Allows product variation, allowing you to sell different versions of the same products
- Alidropship has an inbuilt image editor
- Allows you to add an unlimited number of products to your store with one click
- Allows you to create discounts and coupons
- Allows you to track orders
- Offers a variety of themes that can help you customize your store to match your brand
- Many Alidropship/AliExpress suppliers have US warehouses
- Alidropship has a WordPress and WooCommerce demo mode
- It only has support on the forum.
- It has double plugin versions, which can be confusing for some.
Syncee is a global dropshipping supplier, wholesaler, and business-to-business platform that allows you to work with various suppliers. Syncee allows you to source wholesale products directly from the suppliers.
The platform is free-to-use for dropshipping startups with under 25 products on their storefronts. For larger, more established dropshippers, Syncee offers the following needs-based membership plans.
The platform allows payment through PayPal and credit cards.
- Compatible with over ten eCommerce platforms, including Shopify
- All-in-one dropshipping operations management
- Offers a variety of products from over 300 US and UK suppliers
- No upfront fees and the free plan makes it great for small-scale drop shippers
- Allows auto ordering of products.
- You can manage listings from one central location.
- Regularly updated with new features and more information
- It is not compatible with Amazon FBA or eBay
- Refunds and returns are arranged differently by suppliers
- Some reviews say that the dashboard can be hard to navigate at first.
Banggood is one of the biggest dropshipping eCommerce platforms. They have warehouses in about 30 countries, including the US.
Banggood specializes in general products across a wide variety of niches. To source products from Banggood, you do not need to pay a membership fee, only the products and shipping cost.
- Allows you to track orders
- Offers a variety of customer-friendly guarantees
- Supports a variety of payment methods like PayPal, Credit cards, and wire transfers
- Offers one of the wides product catalogs
- Offers friendly shipping rates with convenient timings
- Allows you to join a program that allows you access to more features
- Offers product warranties on most products
- Offers a dedicated dropshipping program
- You have to cater for the shipping cost of returned products
- You have to check a supplier’s review before ordering
- Platform integration is not as friendly.
Spocket is a dropshipping supplier that connects eCommerce business owners with US and EU suppliers.
They offer a wide range of products covering several niches.
The platform allows you to browse through the catalog with a free account but has a paid membership plan that offers more features
- Real-time inventory updates
- Offers higher profit margins ranging between 15%-40%
- Fast order processing and delivery from US and UK warehouses
- Custom branding.
- Supports API integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- You can request product samples before selling them
- Promises to offer high-quality products from US and EU suppliers —this is great because products that meet quality standards will easily pass through customs
- Product prices automatically change to your shop’s currency after importation.
- Customs taxes are not part of the product prices
- Shipping to parts outside UK and US can take a while
- There is no contact between you and the actual dropshipping supplier
- They do not offer product customization for shipping.
Sellvia is a US-based dropshipping supplier headquartered in California, created to counter the bad reputation of slow deliveries by AliDropShip. Having a fulfillment store in the states ensures quick and efficient deliveries.
Sellvia offers a 14-day free trial. There is also a membership fee to get better features starting at $39 per month.
- It is compatible with both WooComerce and non-WooComerce stores.
- Offers 1-3 day shipping
- The platform adds new products weekly
- They include promotional campaigns for each product
- Provide access to winning products on AliExpress so you can have them in your stores.
- It can integrate with existing Alidrop stores
- Order fulfillment is easy and quick
- They have product descriptions you can use for each unique product
- Provide high-quality pictures for products.
- It is only limited to shipments to the US
- It is not compatible with Shopify
- Product descriptions are generalized for all users.
Dropcommerce is a US dropshipping supplier that goes out of its way to regulate product quality and reduce product shipping time by handpicking its suppliers. It has over 300+ suppliers based in North America.
They have fair membership prices starting from $19 per month, allowing you to access 25 products. Upgrading your membership allows you to use more features.
- Integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix
- They offer a 14-day trial for all the membership plans
- Allows you to brand your invoices
- There is no transaction cost which ensures you get maximum profits.
- Offers fast order processing and shipment to the US, thanks to warehouses in the US
- They offer a curated selection of high-quality products from handpicked suppliers
- The free trial allows you to make a more informed decision
- The profit margins are excellent.
- The cheaper plans do not have some important features like invoice branding
- Due to the quality control, products can be very expensive.
- Suppliers are limited to the US.
Working with dropshipping suppliers in the US can be a profit booster for most drop shippers, thanks to fast order processing and shipment, which can make all the difference in a dropshipping business.
Remember to pick a supplier that works best for your choice of products and price point.
If none of the suppliers on this list offers products within your niche, you can always work with a professional drop shipping sourcing and fulfillment agent, like BestFulfill, that offers 3PL fulfillment services.
Bestfulfill can help you source products, warehouse them in a sprawling warehouse —one in China and one in the US— pick, pack, process, and ship orders fast to customers, including US customers, and so much more.
Reach out for a free quote.