According to TechNavio, the global notebook market is expected to expand by $16.55 billion between 2021-2025, with an impressive CAGR of 7.25%.
Below is a list of the 11 best print-on-demand journal and notebook companies that offer a selection of journals at viable prices with swift worldwide delivery.
Table of Contents
Blurb is a print-on-demand customized journals, books, and notebooks company started in 2005 in California, USA. Today, this company boasts of having printed and shipped over 200 million books.
- You can use a gift card, promo code, or both when purchasing items from them. There is a volume discount also for single orders with +10 photo books
- They support different designing tools; you can choose from Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, iOS App, and more
- You can sell your products on the Blurb Bookstore, Amazon, Ingram, Apple Bookstore, or Kickstarter
- You can connect with other eCommerce platforms through an API
- They do not offer custom packaging
- Production takes between 4-5 working days
- Product cost starts from $14.67
- Shipping cost is determined by their shipping estimate tool
- Drop shipping subscription fee is free
Lulu is a print-on-demand book drop shipping service company founded in 2002. Lulu features all the tools you need to design and create your own branded journals, notebooks, planners, textbooks, magazines, novels, and more.
- No minimum order purchases
- You get a 5-15% off discount for bulk orders of between 100-1000+ book quantities
- Supports integrations with Shopify and other eCommerce platforms through API
- They offer free templates and guides on how to publish eBooks and printed books
- You can list your notebooks and journals on the Lulu Bookstore to sell
- Offers blind dropships internationally using Express and Expedited shipping methods
- They do not offer personalized labeling and packaging
- Orders might take up to 6 weeks to deliver due to custom delivery or delays
- Product cost starts from $2.18
- Shipping pricing is supposed to be calculated after you have done the pricing for a book
- No membership required
Camaloon started in Spain in 2011. They particularly manufacture promotional, print-on-demand items such as notebooks, calendars, wall clocks, wall paintings, and so much more.
- They use postal and logistics service companies like UPS and DHL to deliver purchases; they can also offer customized delivery options
- They offer discounts starting from 2.5-12%, depending on your monthly sales purchases.
- Accepts bank transfers, major credit cards, and PayPal as a method of payment
- Integrates with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop (coming soon)
- For countries outside the EU and US, the delivery fees are a bit higher
- Some orders can take as long as 30 days to deliver, especially for countries outside the EU and USA
- Product cost starts from $0.64
- Shipping costs are not readily on the website —but you can ask
- No membership fee is required
PersnicketyPrints was launched in 2010 in Orem, Utah, as a boutique online photo lab that gives customers the experience they deserve with digital photos.
They deal in print-on-demand products like custom journals, wedding cards, gift cards, etc.
- The platform processes orders 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- Defective products are returnable for refunds or exchanges within 60 days
- They have tutorials and videos on how to order some items according to your needs
- They offer free standard shipping for orders above $50 together with their promotional code
- Shipping takes 2-10 days, depending on the shipping method used
- The journals come in one size only, that is 6*8
- Product cost starts from $15
- Shipping costs are from $8 around the USA and $19.99 for international shipping
- No membership fees required
MCRLPrinting is an Ontario-based printing company that provides journal printing, planner and book printing, custom pens, and promotional products.
- They offer custom packaging and a gift box of your liking
- They offer free samples; you only cater for the shipping charges
- They have a variety of custom journals to choose from
- They use environment-friendly products when making their print-on-demand journals and notebook products
- The minimum order requirement is 500 pieces per order, with small order quantities of 300 pieces, which can be limiting for startups
- They do not print-on-demand
- For standard deliveries, they can take 3-4 weeks
- For product cost and shipping fees, you have to request a quote after ordering what you want
- No membership fees
ArtofWhere is a Canadian print-on-demand drop shipping company. They manufacture hand-bound all-over print notebooks crafted from acid-free paper and laminate covers that they print in full HD resolution.
They also have private-label fashion apparel and custom activewear.
- You can integrate with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and BigCartel
- They have four types of notebooks to choose from and how to use them
- They offer customized labeling and packaging
- Wholesale and drop shipping services
- No minimum orders, but for wholesale orders, the minimum is six units
- You will get an automatic tracking number for international shipping for orders above $100. For orders below that, you must add extra fees for a tracking number, or the company will ship the order without one.
- International orders take 10-13 working days to deliver, and production time takes about six days
- Product cost starts from $14 for retail, $8 for wholesale, and $10 for drop shipping
- Shipping cost starts from $14.19 in the US, $3.56 in Canada, and $78.88 for international shipping
- No membership fee required
StationeryHQ is a family-run small business based in the San Francisco Bay Area that does custom notepads, journals, spiral notebooks, and planners by digital print-on-demand.
- They offer blind drop shipping services
- Wholesale discounts range from 30%-50% with a monthly expenditure of $ 400-$800
- They have paper sample packs you can ask for
- They have product templates and DIY videos sheets that guide one on what to do and go for
- It does not have a print-on-demand app and integration with eCommerce platforms
- They do not personalize packages and labeling
- Product cost starts from $19
- For more shipping information, you have to contact USPS; they work hand in hand with them for deliveries
- No membership fees
Moo was formed in 2006 and is headquartered in the UK with several offices in the US. Its main focus is to market print-on-demand products such as softcover bullet journals, business cards, hardcover notebooks, flyers, and many more.
- Offers custom packaging
- You can order a free sample pack
- They have business-tailored solutions such as brand templates, expert design teams, and more
- You cannot integrate with other eCommerce platforms
- The minimum order quantity for journals is 100 pieces, and 50 pieces for notebooks
- Product cost starts from $10 for softcover journals and $24 for hardcover notebooks
- You have to use the cost calculator to know your total order cost and shipping cost
- No membership fees needed
Bookblock is one of a few print-on-demand companies that can print custom notebooks, journals, weekly planners, and diaries in bulk.
Headquartered in the UK, this company has a wide range of customization options that will offer you premium products unique to your company, from material, coloring, binding, and covering to inside printing.
They have another website set aside specifically for notebooks and book deliveries in bulk. Check business.bookblock.com for more on bulk buying.
- Supports custom packaging for your orders
- They accept returns within 14 days
- They accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and AMEX payments
- Since they offer bulk ordering, the minimum order quantity is 50 pieces
- They are currently shipping only in the UK
- No information on shipping costs and where they ship internationally
- Product cost starts from 5 EUR for notebooks
- You can subscribe to a premium unlimited gift card subscription for 50 EUR for three months
Teelaunch is a USA-based wholesale drop shipping company that can print on-demand journals/notebooks/planners.
- You can integrate with eCommerce platforms like Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and others that support API integration
- Parcels ship using UPS Mail Innovations (domestically) and Ascendia (internationally)
- Accepts payment using major credit cards, PayPal, and Payoneer
- They ship internationally but only to Australia, Canada, Spain, and United Kingdom
- Order processing takes 3-6 business days before shipping
- Product costs from $7.75
- Shipping costs between $4.75-$6.50 for the US and $10 for international shipping to select countries
- No membership fees
Booklogix is a publishing and printing company located in Georgia, USA, that provisions independent publishers, authors, and professionals who need help printing, publishing, and marketing their books.
They have journals/planners and offer hardcore and softcore printing in their book print division.
- Has discounted offers for certain products from $85-$600 off
- They will send you a piece of a finished product copy of what you wanted as a sample copy
- They can help you sell your products on Amazon or through your website
- Print-on-demand is not available for products with spiral or wire-o binding
- There is no information about MOQ, return policy, and FAQs on their website
- You have to request a quote for every product you want; the same guideline also applies to shipping, which can be inconvenient.
- No membership fees needed
The above 11 print-on-demand journals and notebooks platforms are not the only companies offering such services. You can research and find many other print-on-demand journal providers and companies.
You can also opt to work with a professional drop shipping, sourcing, and fulfillment AGENT like Bestfulfill.
Bestfulfill helps eCommerce business owners source products from Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, and wholesalers at the best prices.
Beyond that, the agency offers warehousing, branding and customizing, and other after-sales services that can make operating a profitable print-on-demand business easier.