According to Statista, the 2022 worldwide watch market revenue valuation is $66.07bn, with expectations showing a CAGR of 6.90% from 2022-2026.
That’s perhaps why, over the years, the watch industry has grown, with watch manufacturers and designers offering different watches, from skeleton watches to custom watches, fashion watches and bracelets, wooden timepieces, sports watches, and many more
This blog focuses on 15 watch dropshipping suppliers that can support your watch dropshipping business:
Table of Contents
AliExpress is a popular Chinese dropshipping marketplace or platform. The platform offers various products, including a healthy collection of watch products from various suppliers, many of whom offer dropshipping services.
- AliExpress has an extensive and impressive selection of different watches that start from as low as $0.01 to $2224.8
- Ships internationally
- Almost all watches have free shipping, and many of the suppliers on the platform accept returns –within normal eCommerce shopping parameters.
- API support and integration with other eCommerce systems and drop shipping apps like Oberlo, Importify, and more
- Accepts payments from major credit/debit cards, wire transfers, PayPal, AliExpress Pocket, and many others, including local payment systems, making AliExpress very inclusive.
PRO TIP For AliExpress Dropshipping
Beyond the dirt-cheap watch prices, thanks to the low cost of manufacturing in China, one of the best things about sourcing from AliExpress is that you can partner with a local sourcing and dropshipping agency, like Bestfulfill.
Partnering with a professional sourcing and dropshipping agency, like Bestfulfill, can make all the difference in your business because such an agency can be the local liaison that helps you avoid the language barrier with Chinese-only-speaking suppliers.
When you find AliExpress suppliers with great watches but who don’t offer dropshipping services or whose watch quality is uncertain, Bestfulfill can inspect the product for you; all you need to do is send them the product’s image.
From there, the agency can inspect the product for you, quote a price based on how many prices you want to purchase, buy on your behalf, warehouse your inventory, and then fulfill orders directly to your customers as you get them. This service can make all the difference in your business.
Alibaba is one of the largest dropshipping suppliers with a wide product selection of items, including watches you can get for your business.
- Offers private-label/private-label drops hipping branding for your watch products
- Integrates with other eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and many more
- Ships products globally
- MOQ depends on the supplier
- Low-cost products –from as low as $0.50
- Accepts payment from major credit/debit cards, PayPal, wire transfers, Google pay, and Apple Pay, and offers an Escrow protection service
CJDropshipping is a Chinese product sourcing and drop shipping supplier offering a wide range of products, including a robust watch category.
- Has global warehouses in China, the USA, Australia, and France, to name a few, which makes order fulfillment and shipping from local warehouses much faster
- Supports over 11 payment methods
- No minimum order quantity for wholesale purchases
- Integrates with eBay, WooCommerce, Shopify, Lazada, and Shopee
- Custom packaging for enhanced brand visibility
- Offers quality inspection on products
DHGate has over 2.2 million sellers and 22 million product listings, with delivery support to over 222 countries and regions. With their buyer protection service, you can get a partial or 100% full refund for defective or wrong orders.
Their watch category has a wide range of products.
- Payment methods accepted include Western Union, PayPal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, and some local payment methods
- Integrates with Jumpseller, Wix, Shopify, eBay, WooCommerce, and also product import apps like Importify and Myyshop
- No minimum order quantity
- No subscription fees
- Affordable products
- Order processing and delivery within 3-15 business days –for most orders
Banggood is a Chinese dropshipping supplier with over 250 thousand products in different product categories, with a good number of these products being in the watch niche. The watch category has over 2760 different watches –at the time of going to press with this blog.
- Global warehouses, making order processing and shipping from local warehouses fast
- Ships internationally
- Low-cost products starting from $2.17
- Offers discounts for drop shippers
- Banggood accepts over 40 different payment methods, including Klarna, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Supports API integration with WooCommerce, Shopify, Wix, Jumpseller, and other eCommerce systems, and supports product importing apps like Importify
Prisma is a collaboration between a group of Dutch watchmakers founded in 1948 in The Netherlands. This company makes men’s, women’s, and children’s watches in unique styles, colors, materials, and functions, and over 600, differently-designed timepieces.
NOTE: They no longer offer drop shipping services
- Free worldwide shipping if the order amounts to 75 EUR and above, with the same workday delivery if ordered before 4.00 PM (CEST)
- Accepts payments from PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Maestro, and Ideal
- Delivers orders to the consumer with none of their invoices, which is great
- Has over 600 timepieces designs for your consideration
- Two-year warranty only on movement, excluding glass, watch strap, and case
- Returns should be within 28 days
Syncee is a B2B wholesaler that works with wholesale suppliers like BigBuy, Wish, Alibaba, VidaXL, SERNES, and many more. The platform has reliable suppliers in the EU, AU, the US, and local retailers for fast shipping.
- Integrates with major eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Jumpseller, Squarespace, and more
- Accepts PayPal
- AI-based search product recommendation
- Their collection has a wide range of watches
Modalyst, one of the largest drop shipping directories on the web, is home to more than a thousand drop shipping suppliers, private label brands, eco-friendly companies, and AliExpress manufacturers –since they have partnered up.
- Delivers internationally to customers and takes up to 15 working days for order processing and delivery
- Payment methods accepted are credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal
- Integrates with eCommerce platforms like Wix, Alibaba, Shopify, and BigCommerce, to name a few
- Offers custom packaging and branding through the Shopify App
- Non-premium suppliers can import a limit of 25 products, while paid plans start from $35 -$90 per month
- Low-cost products
Spocket connects you with high-quality watch suppliers from the US, Canada, and European countries, including the UK, with over 60,000 trusted drop shippers.
- Integrates with eCommerce platforms like BigCommerce, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, Felex, Alibaba, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Aliscraper, and Square
- Product samples are available
- Brandable invoices –these can be great for branding
- Credit cards are the only accepted payment method
- Returns, refunds, and exchanges are supplier-specific
As mentioned earlier, Bestfulfill is a professional sourcing and dropshipping fulfillment agency operating from Guangzhou, China.
The agency helps drop shipping businesses source products, including watches, directly from Chinese manufacturers and wholesale suppliers at bottom-tier prices, inspects and purchases on behalf, then warehouse the products, and fulfills orders, including custom branding, as they come in from customers.
- Product sourcing from different platforms like Taobao, AliExpress, Alibaba, and independent manufacturers, to name but a few
- Free photography or video for sourced products
- Drop shipping or bulk shipping option
- Product branding
- Quality checks for products they have sourced
- Worldwide shipping
- After-sale services
- Bulk inventory storage
GoTop is a high-end watch manufacturer and a drop shipping professional supplier in China. They offer drop shipping services for both men’s and women’s watches and have a 100,000 Grade dust-free workshop that offers a duty-free environment.
- Quality control and inspection in every stage of production
- They have after-sale services, with repairs turned around within 7-10 days
- Accepts wire transfers (TT), letter of credit, PayPal, and O/A as payment methods
- Delivers below 100 pieces as the minimum order quantity
- OEM and ODM customized watch design
Doba is a drop shipping supplier that offers G-shock watches, quartz watches, analog watches, smart watches, hunting watches, and more on its website.
They ship some watches to the USA, Germany, France, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Australia.
- Supports API integration with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Wix, Square, Walmart, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, Newegg, Shift4Shop, and Retailer API
- Shipping methods to choose from are FedEx, DHL, and UPS Ground
- Pricing and inventory are available after registration, with a 30-day free trial
- Payment can be through wire transfers or any method agreed by the supplier
JGoodin has a factory in China and an in-house design team based in California. They deal in the wholesale selling of watches, rings, bracelets, earrings, pendants, necklaces, and more.
- Affordable products, starting from $24 for +100 minimum order pieces, but for the first order, the minimum amount is $100
- International shipping via USPS
- Drop shipping orders are from USA warehouses
- Offers blind drop ships with your brand name and return address
- Payment methods accepted are Google pay, PayPal, and credit cards, to name a few
- Discounts for wholesale orders
- There’s a Membership fee for drop shipping programs
BrandsGateway helps you choose from 500 watch brands designed for men and women, all available for dropshipping. Some brands they carry are Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, Peserico, Esprit, and Jimmy Choo, to name a few.
- High-profit margins with product discounts of up to 85% and profit margins of 250% per order
- Supports third-party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Poshmark, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Farfetch
- Worldwide fulfillment with orders delivered within 1-7 working days
- Start-up drop shipping package starts from 197 EUR per month
- For signed-up drop shippers, there is no minimum order requirement
- Recommended payment options are PayPal and bank transfers
SaleHoo offers the best dropshipping watches, such as designer watches, wooden watches, and smartwatches. With that in mind, they have watches you can add to your website from their platform.
- Recommended suppliers ship worldwide
- No minimum order quantity
- Low product cost from $0.74
- The suppliers drop ship
- Free guides on eCommerce success
Top Selling Watch Products To Drop Ship
When it comes to dropshipping watches, profits will be one of your key considerations, which is why you should only list watches that can give you a healthy profit margin.
How do you make sure your dropshipping watch business generates profit? The best way to do this is to carry profitable watches to your dropshipping store.
Here are some of the best-selling watch products you can consider as you think about which of these dropshipping watches suppliers to work with:
- Smartwatches: According to Statista, smartwatch shipments will increase from 37 million units in 2016 to 253 million units by 2025, making smartwatches one of the best watch products to dropship. The top features buyers look for in smartwatches are GPS, health monitoring, smartphone sync, fitness trackers, and a touchscreen display.
- Sports watches: These blend functions like stopwatches, alarm clocks, and wristwatches into wearable watch pieces. Some top features buyers look for in sports watches include water resistance, rugged and strong material, shock resistant, and a combined timepiece.
- Luxury watches: As a drop shipping business owner, you can take advantage of the allure of luxury watches and sell popular brands like Swiss, Rolex, and more. The top features customers look for in luxury watches are chronometer rating, automatic movement, stainless steel, and scratch resistance because of synthetic sapphire crystal.
- Ultra-thin watches: The most outstanding reason consumers choose this type of watch is its minimalist design. The top features customers look for in ultra-thin watches are lightweight, versatility, and comfort.
- Pocket watches: These watches were popular in the 17th century but have now become popular as vintage collectibles. They have a single design with full hunter, open-face, and hunter-case.
That is our list of 15 dropshipping watches suppliers and some top-selling watch products you can consider carrying in your store.
To wrap it up, remember that to succeed in this market, you should have a creative marketing strategy, pick a watch product you want to sell, and start the process.
Remember that this list of 15 is not exhaustive, nor does it claim to list all dropshipping watches suppliers. You can always research and find other watch dropshippers, especially if none of the dropshipping watches suppliers meets your specific needs.