USD 308.21 billion. That’s the 2022 global market value of the toy industry.
If that’s not incentive enough to venture into this field, think of it this way: evergreen! Toys are an evergreen market. If you keep your ear to the ground, keep your eyes on the trends, offer unique toys, and the best customer services you can offer –communication, effective shipping, and good customer service- you will probably make money in this industry -all other factors notwithstanding.
This blog is a compilation of 15 toy dropshippers offering high-quality, affordable, and trendy toys you can sell on your eCommerce storefront for mega profits in the prime-for-your-picking toy industry.
15 Toy Dropshippers Worth-Checking Out
Here is a quick list of the various toy dropshippers covered in this blog:
- Benjamin International
- Liberty House Toys
- World of Hosiery
- Hibba Toys
Now let’s focus on each of these toy dropshippers, specifically focusing on some of their key features:
This online drop shipping platform connects you to credible and reliable toy suppliers from platforms like AliExpress and Banggood, to name a few. They allow you to set up shop on their website, then use their patent technology to connect dropshippers to suppliers using your website URL and API credentials.
Some of this toy drop shipper’s core features are:
- ApiDrop groups products by suppliers and supports multi-supplier orders
- They showcase market trend data in a readable format, which allows you to see the performance of different toys in their product category
- You can mass-import a whole category or product list to your storefront with one-click
- ApiDrop supports different currencies and languages
- They offer order management and inventory management, and tracking
They have an average Trust Pilot rating of 3.1, which means people are generally satisfied with its use.
2: Benjamin International
Benjamin International is a USA-based product designer, producer, wholesaler, and importer. Their hand-picked toys are mostly for the spiritual demographic and buyers. They normally ship their toys within 48 hours and have a 90-day return period.
They have a dropshipping program, and their toys include Buddha Garden, kickball and outdoor toys, collectible tin toys, wind-up toys, colored pencils and pencil cases, and key chains.
Their opening minimum order quantity is products worth USD 100, with a reorder minimum of USD 50:
They have a 4.2 stars rating on Google Reviews:
3:Liberty House Toys
Liberty House Toys is a toy dropshipping provider based in the UK, dealing in fine children’s furniture, traditional toys, playroom furniture, and nursery products. They offer free shipping within the UK.
Their core dropshipping terms, conditions, and features include:
- All products have a one-year warranty
- The delivery date given can change
- Liberty House Toys reserves the right to change the cost of their toys without prior notice
- They will charge shipping fees for returns
The toys have a high rating of 4.4 on Judge.me
Dropshipzone is an Australian-based dropshipping supplier with a wide range of services and products. They have a wide selection of indoor and outdoor toys, with over 1000 toy listings on the platform.
- They have a bulk dropshipping program offering bulk toys at discounted prices, with no minimum order quantity, and quote the product cost and shipping cost once you apply.
- According to their dropshipping landing page, they offer dedicated account manager and integration with Shopify:
This toy dropshipper has a 4.1 stars rating on Trust Pilot.
5: World of Hosiery
This UK-based toy dropshipper has very affordable toys, usually sourced from China. They also carry brand-name toys from companies like Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, DC, Peppa Pigg, Coco melon, Starwars, Spiderman, and Minecraft, to mention a few.
- The minimum order quantities are £50 for EU and UK customers and £ 200 for international customers, excluding shipping charges and tax.
- Products shipped directly to international customers do not attract UK VAT tax
- Placed orders are cancelable within 72 hours, with the full amount, including the delivery charges, refunded; received orders are returnable within 7 days of order delivery
They have a 5-star rating from 3 reviewers.
Brybelly is a toy dropshipper operating in the USA. They have a wide toy selection with over 200 listings of various toys, including but not limited to learning toys, puzzles, pretend foods, religious and spiritual toys, vehicles, and wooden trains.
Some of their key features are: –
- They offer wholesale, dropshipping, and fulfillment services. They also offer white-label dropshipping services with custom packaging.
- Discounted wholesale prices
- They do not have a restocking fee for return items
- They ship internationally
They have a high review of 4.2 stars on ReviewMeta.
7: Hibba Toys
Hibba Toys Limited sells personalized children’s indoor and bedroom furniture. Their toys include Pedal planes, educational toys, role play, wooden toys, infant toys, keepsakes, traditional toys, electric ride-ons, and wooden rockers.
- They have a dropshipping program that requires email correspondence to join
- No minimum order quantities
- Products are returnable within 7 days of delivery, but you have to contact them first via a phone call
- Personalized/customized products are non-returnable
They have 4.1 stars rating on Trust Pilot.
This DP & Co subsidiary only sells toys to buyers who intend to resell them.
- They have a non-refundable monthly membership fee of USD 12.95.
- Their toy selection includes foam pistols, hyper-realistic toy weapons, masks, remote control cars, and magical wands.
- They subject all returns to a 15% restocking fee and you have to pay for the shipping.
- Products are returnable within 14 days, but only if the product is unopened
They have an average rating of 3.1 on MMODM.
Doba is a dropshipping platform that links suppliers and retailers, providing an order life cycle and a fulfillment engine.
- The order life cycle informs the retailer and the buyer of the order’s status.
- They have three available plans for their services: a free trial for 30 days, a Business plan at USD 49.99 per month, and an Enterprise Plan for USD 299.99 per month.
- Supports API integration with various eCommerce store providers like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Walmart, to name a few:
Doba has a 1.19 stars rating from 57 reviews:
Taobao is a Chinese eCommerce platform established in 2003 by the Alibaba Group.
- Taobao is the 8th most used and visited online eCommerce store globally.
- They have a wide selection of suppliers, with over 100,000 toy listings on the website.
- They cater mostly to Chinese consumers, and you must create an account to access the products on Taobao.
- Buyers can assess the seller and product ratings, complaints, and comments, all easily available on the site.
Taobao has a rating of 2.4 on Trust Pilot, with most complaints focusing mostly on access and the language barrier.
With international sourcing, especially from China, it is best to use a professional dropshipping and sourcing agency such as Bestfulfill. Bestfulfill physically vets the suppliers and the toys on your behalf, guaranteeing quality products and reliable suppliers.
For example, you can use Bestfulfill as your on-the-ground Chinese “connection.” The agency can negotiate better deals with Taobao sellers and suppliers, inspect products for quality control, then drop ship the toy products to your customer directly from Bestfulfill’s warehouse –the agency handles all the logistics.
AZ importers are one of the leading wholesalers and dropshippers of radio control toys. The radio control toys include cars, boats, and drones, but they also have educational toys, while their general toys include play sets, collectibles, musical toys, and novelty items.
- They have a dropshipping program where that handles all the handling and shipping.
They have partnered with Inventorysource.com, a dropshipping inventory management solution provider. InventorySource offers order management services, inventory management, and tracking and hosting services should you need to create an eCommerce website.
- They also provide a free data feed for existing websites.
- They have been in the toy industry for over 20 years and have fulfilled over 300,000 dropshipping orders.
Amzer is a dropshipping supplier based in Houston, Texas, USA. They have a wide selection of toys on their platform, starting from USD 9.95.
- They go by the name Fommy and redirect you to the website when you click on the Amzer website.
- Their toys include wooden toys, balloons, bath toys, beach toys, and alien slime putty.
- Offers worldwide shipping at reasonable prices
They have a below-average star rating on trust pilot with 61% critical reviews.
Syncee is a wholesale and dropshipping platform with 18 years of experience in the eCommerce industry.
- They are a global B2B site that hosts suppliers from Canada, the USA, Europe, the UK, and Australia.
- They vet their suppliers based on location
- Many of their toys are handmade –like knitted dolls, wooden toys, and train sets.
- Their suppliers include Skillmatics, Zeki, Barbo Toys, and Kokiskashop.
- They have free and paid plans.
Syncee has a high star rating of 4.7 on Shopify apps
Owned by Alibaba Group, AliExpress is a wholesale and retail eCommerce website made up of small business owners in different countries. Giving you a wide selection of toys at dirt-cheap prices. AliExpress has toys starting at USD 0.01.
- AliExpress is arguably one of the most widely used dropshipping eCommerce platforms globally.
- They have over 3000 toy listings on the site, all with very low prices giving you a splendid profit margin. Free shipping is also available for some toys.
- Ships worldwide using different shipping methods
- Supported by many dropshipping apps like Orbelo, Shopify, and many more
DHGate is a cross-border eCommerce platform founded by Diane Wang in Beijing, China.
- DHGate is a great dropshipping website offering B2B, B2C, C2C, and export services.
- The platform has over 2 million suppliers and an extensive list of toys at affordable prices.
- They have physical locations called Digital Trade Centers, making it easy for dropshipping agents such as Bestfulfill to assess and inspect the toys on your behalf.
DHGate has a rating of 3.52, and most customers are generally satisfied with the platform’s services.
The toy industry is great for a dropshipping business because toys are evergreen products that will never go out of demand.
Before settling on a toy dropshipper, conduct the necessary industry and product research, thereby saving time, energy, and capital.
Q1: Can you get scammed dropshipping?
Yes, scamming is rampant in the dropshipping industry. As such, it is necessary to conduct proper due diligence and, especially when sourcing from China, partner with a professional dropshipping and sourcing agency such as Bestfulfill to secure your interest and money.
Q2: What should I look for in toy dropshippers?
Ideally, look for toy dropshippers offering factory prices, giving you a bigger profit margin. Choosing a manufacturer over a supplier also guarantees that your product quality will remain constant, and so will the given turnaround time.
Q3: How do I find more dropshippers of toys?
The easiest way to find additional toy dropshipper is to use Google or any other search engine. For instance, to find “Harry Potter toys,” you can type “Harry Potter toys + dropshippers” into Google search. To find superhero toys, you can use the search string “superhero toys + dropshippers” to find additional toy dropshippers.
Q4: Which supplier is best for dropshipping?
The best suppliers for your toy dropshipping business are those that are:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Offer quality toys that are not damaged or defective
- Have short turnaround times
- Offer customization and white label dropshipping services
- Offer inventory handling and warehousing services
- Offer order maintenance and tracking
- Ship directly to the end buyer with fair shipping rates
- Facilitate returns and replacements
- They offer good and competitive wholesale pricing
- Allow b2B partners to sell their toys online on eCommerce stores such as Amazon, Etsy, eBay, etc.
Sometimes, finding a dropshipping supplier who ticks all the boxes may be challenging. In such instances, you can partner with a professional sourcing and dropshipping agency, like Bestfulfill, that offers numerous 3PL services, including sourcing, negotiating with suppliers and manufacturers, product inspection, warehousing, and order fulfillment to customers.
You can reach out to Bestfulfill for a free quote –you only need to send the team an image of the toy you want to source.